- Make sure your hands are clean before applying your eyelashes.
- Measure your XO Lashes to your natural lash line. If lashes need to be trimmed, cut from outer corner.
- Apply glue to lash strip. Gently fan or allow to sit for 15-20 seconds until tacky.
- Carefully apply your XO Lashes to your lash line. Hold until glue is completely dry and your eyelashes are secured.
- Saturate cotton swab with oil-free based makeup remover
- Rub cotton swab along your lash line until your XO Lashes can be easily removed
- Use makeup remover to remove any bits of lash glue that may remain on your natural lashes and/or your XO Lashes
- Saturate one cotton swab with oil-free based makeup remover and another with rubbing alcohol
- Wipe makeup remover saturated cotton swab along lash strip to soften the glue.
- Use angled tweezers to remove glue from lash strip. Make sure to hold lashes firmly while doing this step to avoid gripping lash thread.
- Take alcohol saturated cotton swab and wipe along lash strip to remove remainder glue and to disinfect lashes for later use
- Always apply eyeliner or mascara before applying lashes
- It is not recommended to apply mascara to false eyelashes
- Cleaning is recommended every 2-3 wears
- Use oil-free based makeup remover only
- Do not shower in your lashes
- Always remove your lashes before going to sleep
- Always place your XO Lashes back in their box